Thursday, May 6, 2010

hospitalllll , again .

im back in the hospital :( i know total bummer ! but im just sticking in here and trying to fight off this thing for good by saturday. why saturday you may ask, well you see my boyfriend's (teeeeee)prom is saturday. im so excited to go but i feel like im ruining everrrythhhhing :/ hes the best though hes always by my side when things get a little rough like this. love him. anyways idk how im typing because im sooo drugged up i can barely smile or look normal lol ill post pictures of my beautiful food and face and fun stufff today is maraface's birthday ! i was gonna bring her goodies but unfortunetly i am not able to LEAVE :( its okay though she will be getting those right after i get outtt lol. steriods are kicking my butt right now, im so weak. but i really dont care i just want to get better and be able to go home by saturday.

i have to get ready for prom here in the hospital bc my last treatment is at 3 on saturday . but thank heaven my cousin steph is a hair dresser and is coming over on saturday to help me with my hair, and tame my eyebrows, and all that good stuff so i feel a little bit bettter about this whole thing.

have a good thrusday (: ps yes im back on lol i was locked out of my account for a while ! but im back for goood


^^^bengiiii (: my son , of course hes here lol

^^^sorry about the puffyness and my eyes look crazy im very DRAINED !

^^^lovely breafasss , and my applejuice tower (its in the works) and the tee monster brought me my fun teas (arizona half mango half ice tea & peace tea, love the can so cute and meeee)

^^^worst iv spot everrrrrrr ! AHHHHH -___-

1 comment: