Monday, April 5, 2010

easter yesterday


yesterday was easter and i got this adorable bunny with a k on it from mara arada (: oh she is so cute i know ! i loved easter lol , and my dress was supaaa cute for only 12 dollaaaaa ! go get it , ill post pictures of it later this weeek .

so me and tee went to the beach on saturday together (: so cute , our first little "road trip" as we called it . he even let me bury him ! well anyways went i was laying down he was throwing sand on me and a shell hit me in my eye lol i threw it back at him and he caught it and looked at it...it was special it had a little hole in it so he gave it back so i could put it on my wraist ! and i did seee



randonesss ^^^

spring break is next week and i will be TEE-less , so sad but i hope he has fuuun (: im gonna try and work alot so i ont miss him...or go to the beach everyday ! i havent decided yet lol

No comments:

Post a Comment