Monday, March 22, 2010

random talking day :]

okay so i dont really have much to say today because i stayed home because im just never well anymore! im ALWAYS sick yes this is true but lets hope by the time april 14th comes around ill be cured!

anyways im just going to post random facts that are on my mind (:
here goes nothing
1. i hate mariah carey she is my second fear in life
2. my boyfriend didnt leave his truck here tonight & i thought he got kidnapped earlier
3. i hate my phone so i contantly drop it on accident...
4. mtv is not the same as it was in the 80s & 90s as everyone says, i wish i could watch it back then and judge for myself
5. my nails need to be cut dowwwnnnn
6. my balloons are still staying strong from when i got them about a month & a half ago in the hospital!
7. im terrified that my boss is only going to give me weekend shifts...
8. my walls and roof have rainbows on them but if you lay long enough you'll see other stuff like lava lamps and trees and stuff!
9. i almost always fall asleep after tee and it makes me mad !
10. ziggy is really mean lately and i wish he could talk and tell me whats wrong!
11. eleven would be my favorite noumber since i was in the second grade

No comments:

Post a Comment