Saturday, February 27, 2010

oh lucky saturday

listen to this song:
forevermore by katie herzig , its probably the best thing next to regina which is the love of my lifeeee ! (:

today...
has made me cry my eyes out. hate you for the things youve said. made me think things i shouldnt think. feel alone and miserable. forced me not to get any sleep. made me wish you cared. and the worst part is your having the best time ever. of course im not going to get a sorry text or call because your with your friends tonight, save the sorrys for tomorrow. well im not sorry, im sick of being treated like this randomly. you dont comtrol me and even though i wasted my night cring my eyes out to the sight and smell of everything that reminds me of you, im done with this stupid games you play. i will not be treated like this any longer and you need to realize this quick. your better then the rest 99 percent of the time but when you slip up and stuff like happens its really bad. im hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment