Friday, February 26, 2010

i la la love you


^^^This is my boyfriend of almost two years & bestest of friends Tito , hes sick and its killing me because I want to make him better! So all last night I made him baked spaggetti (: hopefully it would make him better soon. This pictures isnt his best lol he was being a sleepypants, oh well when hes feeling better we'll put up more photographs.

Anyways last night god did not want me to have the beautiful abilities to sleep! I was up til three just staring at the walls. And the worst part is I woke up this morning at eight and havent been about to sleep since!

Today im going to the beach for a familia party, ill post pictures up real soon. Oh and if anyone cares im working really hard on this one piece of art and in the next week or so i'll be posting pictures along the way!

LASTLY i made my first pancake today!


Oh how I long to one day have a room for my art & different creative things...in love

No comments:

Post a Comment